October 11 is World Day of Sight. The organizers of this holiday, the World Health Organization and the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness, are beating all the bells, trying to draw attention to the catastrophic deterioration in the vision of the inhabitants of the planet.
The eye is one of the most precious human organs. A person has 5 senses, but he receives 90% of information about the world through his eyesight.
Meanwhile, according to the World Health Organization, there are almost 40 million blind people in the world and about 300 million people with poor eyesight.
In Russia, about 15.5 million people suffer from eye diseases. Vision is impaired in every second Russian. Especially disturbing situation among schoolchildren. If only 4% of children have visual impairment when they enter school, by the end of schooling this figure rises to 40%.
Eye diseases occupy the third place in the structure of disability of the adult population of the country, often become the causes of children's disability. That is why the question of creating a culture of preserving vision is so acute.
According to experts of the World Health Organization, 80% of all cases of visual impairment can be prevented or cured. World View Day is an excellent occasion to think about what each of us can do to preserve the health of our eyes.
Menu for the "mirror of the soul"
Our organs of vision are very demanding on batteries. A shortage of essential nutrients instantly affects the condition of our eyes. For example, when there is a shortage of vitamin B2, small vessels rupture, vision deteriorates at dusk, and there is a burning sensation in the eyes. Due to lack of vitamin B6, the eyes quickly get tired, the eyelid starts to twitch. Due to the lack of magnesium, intraocular pressure increases, which means glaucoma may appear - a terrible disease leading to complete blindness.
What is needed for daily nutrition of your eyes?
More than anything else, eyes like retinol (vitamin A). It participates in the formation of a photosensitive pigment, protects the retina from damage. With its shortage, visual acuity decreases, “night blindness” appears, in severe cases - loss of vision. 70% of cases of childhood blindness are caused by vitamin A deficiency.
Beta-carotene, a complex of vitamins (A, C, E, P, group B), omega-3 fatty acids, lutein and zeaxanthin, zinc, magnesium, copper, selenium, anthocyanins, flavonoids and many other micronutrients are vital for eye health.
You must admit that it is not easy to develop a daily menu in such a way that it contains everything necessary for feeding the eyes.
TENTORIUM® has set itself an ambitious task: to create a completely natural complex that would allow to fill all the necessary elements for the healthy functioning of the organs of vision. As a result of rigorous scientific research appeared the pill "Blueberry". This natural product is recommended as a tonic for the prevention and at the first signs of eye disease, for problems associated with the fragility of the capillaries. Dragee "Blueberry" protects the eyes from fatigue, irritation and weakening, improves the adaptation of vision in the dark, helps to normalize the metabolism. The combination of two powerful components: blueberries and perga - helps to strengthen the walls of the capillaries of the retina, increases their tone, counteracts the occurrence of age-related changes.
“Blueberry” dragee products are not only healthy, but also very tasty. They are especially fond of children.
Nine rules for maintaining vision
Experts TENTORIUM® advise not to neglect the most important principles of maintaining healthy eyes.
If people followed these simple rules, problems of vision loss on a planetary scale would not exist. It is especially important to teach these rules to the younger generation.
- Check with an ophthalmologist at least once a year. Many eye diseases found in the early stages are completely cured.
- Provide your organs of vision with a full set of nutrients. Eat right, eat dietary supplements (Dragee “Blueberry”).
- Take care of the proper organization of the workplace: about sufficient lighting, uniform distribution of the light field. Rays of light should not fall directly into the eyes. Use high-quality modern monitors.
- Alternate visual work with rest for the eyes. Do not read while lying in a moving vehicle, with insufficient lighting. Do not neglect the eye gymnastics. Keep a minimum distance from the eyes to the subject of attention (30-35 cm). Do not sit closer than two meters from the TV.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol. Nicotine has a detrimental effect on vision, disrupting the nutrition of the eyes, destroying the retina. Alcohol causes dehydration (dry eye syndrome), causing damage to the optic nerve.
- Do not use old makeup. Bacteria that can harm the eyes quickly appear in makeup products. Do not use someone else's makeup, as well as testers mascara or shadows in stores.
- Watch the blood sugar level, do not allow the appearance of diabetes. This disease is associated with serious eye diseases leading to blindness. Fluctuations in blood sugar can also lead to changes in the lens and reduced vision. Effective remedies for the prevention of diabetes mellitus: balm "ApiHit", balm "APV", dragee "Apiformula 3. Gold Edition" from the company TENTORIUM®.
- Protect your eyes with sunglasses. Ultraviolet radiation causes many negative changes in the eyes.
- Monitor blood pressure and cholesterol. High blood pressure can cause severe damage to the retina, leading to blindness, and also increases the risk of developing glaucoma. The combination of hypertension with high cholesterol in the blood leads to damage to the blood vessels that feed the retina. It is fraught with a stroke of its central artery, impaired vision. TENTORIUM® approved products: "Ra Formula" dragees, Dragee "Sorbus", Balm "Kninazi" - contain components that contribute to the normalization of blood pressure. Natural ingredients Balsam "Api-Hit" help to maintain normal cholesterol.
Caring for the health of the eyes is the most important thing that can not be put off until later. The company TENTORIUM® offers complete integrated solutions for the improvement of the organs of vision.
Our recipes are verified to the smallest detail and have repeatedly proven their effectiveness. Millions of people in many countries of the world retain the opportunity to admire all the colors of the world thanks to TENTORIUM® products.